• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Favourite Cricket Picture

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Does anyone have a photo from Sachin's innings against Pakistan, he hit a drive and followed through and posed, it was absolutely amazing. Definitely what one would say a 'Kodak' moment. If anyone finds that and posts it... umm I'll be your slave for a day. :sleep:

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
From Sporting-Heroes.net:

"The display of any of the images on another web site is illegal." - all removed.

KishanTeli

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Jono said:
Does anyone have a photo from Sachin's innings against Pakistan, he hit a drive and followed through and posed, it was absolutely amazing. Definitely what one would say a 'Kodak' moment. If anyone finds that and posts it... umm I'll be your slave for a day. :sleep:
Ive got a picture of that, il try and upload it for you, after I finish all my uni work though! :D

Western Warrior

School Boy/Girl Captain

Similar stance as in the previous delivery. It looks like he is trying to play the ball of his pads but is either beaten by movement or by pace!!

Western Warrior said:
What other countries prefer to see when he is batting.

KishanTeli

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Western Warrior said:

Similar stance as in the previous delivery. It looks like he is trying to play the ball of his pads but is either beaten by movement or by pace!!
It could just be that ive had about 4 glasses of wine but that looks like Sehwag to me (Sehwag uses the Britannica (sp?) bats). Not sure though, ill have a look when im in a "better state of mind" :p

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
KishanTeli said:
It could just be that ive had about 4 glasses of wine but that looks like Sehwag to me (Sehwag uses the Britannica (sp?) bats). Not sure though, ill have a look when im in a "better state of mind" :p
Difficult to tell though I am only on my second cup of morning tea. But one thing is clear, the grip looks very different from Sachin's. Both the top and the bottom hand have come round more (turning the blade inwards) to make it even less orthodox.