• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ure Favourite Fasts!

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Not really. Everyone who knows anyone in cricket knows about it.

Believe me, from my State playing days I have a LOT of insider goss! hahaha

R_Powell_fan

U19 Captain
I am yet to see bond in action, but IMO Lee is far far better than both Akhtar and Ntini, he has a lovely action and swings the ball at pace, Ntini is a very good bowler who is basically a bundle of energy and can be as quick as Gillespie. Akhtar's FAST inswinging yorker is probably the most lethal delivery in ODI at the moment....of coourse when e gets it right.

Gotchya

State Vice-Captain
Lee has an attractive action no doubt, but its his spraying the ball a bit thats let him down. Akhtar had the same problem when he first came in. At their pace although margin of error is more than any, it still matters a lot. I think Akhtar has a slight edge over Lee now.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah, Akhtar has an edge right now.

At this point they could be ranked:

Akhtar
Lee
Bond
Ntini

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Try not to be too shocked but it was Steve Waugh. ANd no, I'm not kidding.

You heard it here first. :D
Could we unsettle Australia before the World Cup by plastering this all over the place?

full_length

U19 Vice-Captain
Isn't a delivery when it's legal?
There was a problem with Akhtar's fast bouncer; never with his yorker (which was what Powell mentioned).

BTW, even that fast bouncer seemed to be a problem only from certain angles- that could well be more about optical illusion than illegal action. But that's a debate for another day.