• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Colored Batting Pads

asifjuzar

Cricket Spectator
Hi,

I'm a cricket shop owner in Kuwait. Its been 3 weeks since Ive started the shop.

I want to know, is there any way I can get the batting pads colored? There are teams asking for colored batting and WK pads, but I dont have any in stock except for white.

Please advise!

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Try Sommers I don't know if they advertise them on their website but our club gets our blue pads through them, because we get them in bulk it costs everyone around $75 each for them. I believe they have different quality ones available so they could potentially be cheaper. It's worth contacting them if you are keen.

akkers

Cricket Spectator
India/Pakistan

There are plenty of suppliers across the water in India and Pakistan who will supply you any cricket stuff. Make some contacts there and you are on your way...