• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battrick International League (Win 3 Months Membership)

cricket_guru

Cricket Spectator
Put your name down here if you would like to join. This is a 32 player tournament or could be reduced to 16 or 8 players depending on how many players sign up.

There will be a prize for the winner of the competition (3 Months Membership).

Each group will include 4 teams and each team will play every team in their group twice, once at home and once away. Top two teams of each group will qualify for the knock-out stages.

The competition will be starting on the 25th June 2008 or the week after.

Please provide me with following details if you would like to join:

Battrick Username:
Battrick Team Name:

Griffo

Cricket Spectator
Have you even got a site set up? Surelythis must be for newbie teams as its starting so soon

nibbs

International Captain
the lure of 3 months membership is enough to shake the cw bt cup to its foundations.

cricket_guru

Cricket Spectator
yes, i do have a site set up but I'm still working on it. If you would like to check it out, here is the website

If anyone would like to make any suggestions, please let me know.

Sorry, that's my mistake, the tournament actually starts on the 22nd June 2008 but can be put on hold, if teams are still in cup.

First I need to know who is actually interested, so for those people that are interested, put your information down here:

Last edited:

Dead Badger

State 12th Man
Cheers 'n all, but you're not going to have much luck, I'm afraid; we've got our own competition running that we're all signed up for...

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
It's the IPLLLLLLLL

Main similarity will be that the fee won't be paid imho.

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
Sold Out! Ban him from the CW Cup!!
No I am not!

Indeed I am the one waiting eagerly for the CW cup to start....

I thought this was started by one of our CW members...

I decided not to play this..

I will be for CW Battrick cup only..

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Sold Out! Ban him from the CW Cup!!
I knew he'd take that seriously as soon as I saw it tbh. Still...

Raghav said:
No I am not!

Indeed I am the one waiting eagerly for the CW cup to start....

I thought this was started by one of our CW members...

I decided not to play this..

I will be for CW Battrick cup only..
:laugh: