• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Battrick Cup

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Currently in:
1. Male Models
2. Clutha Valley CC
3. Four Pillars and Poor Fillers
4. Kipper XI
5. Saggers Mob
6. Central Districts
7. Oceans XI
8. Dynamo Morpork
9. Jamees 999ers
10. Alternative XI
11. Jaffna Jets
12. Viveash
13. Henry's Dream Team
14. Tawonga Tigers
15. Magical Ponies
16. Opening Balance
17. oz fans xi
18. Whenuapai CC
19. Victoria Panthers
20. Withington Wonderers
21. caves_beach cc
22. Brackenhurst
23. Leverock CC
24. Cymru Gurgitaters
25. Best Indies
26. Boggles
27. Asterix XI
28. Scaly Piscine CC
29. Gattin' bois
30. Tamil Eelam CC
31. yorkshire sixhitters
32. Beard XI

LOCKOUT.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Still won't be the same with him not here to moan about Summers only taking 5 wickets :(

nooga99

U19 12th Man
I want in if possible, havent had acess to the net for the past week as ive been in the gold coast for indy.

Bobisback

International Regular
Nooga should be in the cup, one of the better teams. Perhaps the two worst teams playoff to get a spot?

NZTailender

Whats your team name, Nooga

Theres still a while until the cup. If anyone wants in from now on, they have to play a team already entered, and if they win they replace them. Simple?

Seriously, does anyone else want to run the cup? I suck at running things.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Playoff between the two worse sides: Ocean XI and Cutha Valley (sorry guys but thats how i see it). Nooga should get an automatic spot.

Your doing a good job so far Greg, don't see why you shouldn't continue running it.

NZTailender

Playoff between the two worse sides: Ocean XI and Cutha Valley (sorry guys but thats how i see it). Nooga should get an automatic spot.

Your doing a good job so far Greg, don't see why you shouldn't continue running it.

Got a lot of stuff happening all of a sudden with health, school, life in general, so I'm not going to be following it closely.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Looking forward to this. Feel my side is beginning to hit their peak for the season, so let's get things underway as soon as possible, mmkay? :D

33/3from3.3

International Vice-Captain

Oh scathing. Yeah i don't care really. I got a ****ter of a starting squad.