• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW BT Cup 6

Spitfires_Fan

State Vice-Captain
That's alright then - I'll look forward to getting hammered, but making more money than I normally would next Sunday!

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
yer guys i still have no confirmation so how long do i have to wait i want to atleast play a friendly against someone if i can. if i can anyone keen to have a friendly game.

cameeel

International Captain
yer guys i still have no confirmation so how long do i have to wait i want to atleast play a friendly against someone if i can. if i can anyone keen to have a friendly game.
I'll give you a friendly. Have sent challenge

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
I'd suggest waiting to see if your challenege gets accepted before you accept Cameel's, wait until Saturday evening.
yer i will wait til sat night (my time) however i feel i have given adequate time to accept the challenge for the cup..5 days.....when are th friendlies played....what day my time? sunday!

Bobisback

International Regular
yer i will wait til sat night (my time) however i feel i have given adequate time to accept the challenge for the cup..5 days.....when are th friendlies played....what day my time? sunday!
But, if you did accept the challenge yesterday, and then whoever you were playing came on here, and said posted they tried to accept but you had a friendly with someone else, you would have been the one that had the forfeit next to their name.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
challenged Clapo a few days ago. Still no acceptance of my challenge though.
Crapo suggested that he wont be online for few days as he is celebrating the end of his exams, so i guess you can just wait around and see if he accepts if not then try get a game in the last few mins.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
ok vcc has not accepted my challenge after 5 days or so. can one of the organisers confirm that he is forfeiting so i can accept a friendly from another side so atleast my team egts to play a game. and then if thats the case do i just get points for the cup as the opposition would be a forfeit. thanks...

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
well guys i waited and waited for my opponent to accept for the cup(kweek) he didnt so at 11.00pm sat night aussie time i am playing a friendly. so i believe he forfeits and i get the 2 points. can some one confirm this please. thanks