• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battrick Cup Part Three

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Robertinho said:
I would rate Scaly's team in the top 5 teams on CW, for sure.

1. Asterix XI
2. Whenuapai CC
3. Dalmeny Cricket Club
4. Scaly Piscine CC
5. College Dropouts
6. Dynamo Morpork

Just my unbiased take on things...
I think PY would be up there somewhere...

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Meh, I'll play anyway. Don't know why you want it at your ground though, considering it's only got a 9100 capacity... Ahh f**k, and you're in England too, so it doesn't start until 10:30 BT time... ffs... get your act together

Last edited:

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
It's not as though there'll be a sell out in a friendly, and he's been pulling bigger friendly crowds than you anyway.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Robertinho said:
Meh, I'll play anyway. Don't know why you want it at your ground though, considering it's only got a 9100 capacity... Ahh f**k, and you're in England too, so it doesn't start until 10:30 BT time... ffs... get your act together
Watch your language in future please.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Robertinho said:
I think you need to get your act together, as first no i am not gonna play (little girl) then now i will play.. make up your mind..

On the ground note, its your fault for not nominating on who's ground to play, i took the initiative, so LIVE with it..

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
dontcloseyoureyes said:
He's going to smash you anyway, alternative.
thats not the point.. as u tend to lose certain games and so on..

anyway Instead of talking rubbish he should hav either accepted or denied, simple as that..

Bobisback

International Regular
0.4 W Islam to Gravey
Gravey has a backlift like an octopus falling out of a tree; all over the place. No wonder it's gone straight through him. Clean bowled.

good luck in the next round.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
would say its all over yet, Islam is probably my only decent bowler and he usually takes all his wickets at the death.

Hmm, need a replacement for Keane

Bobisback

International Regular
superkingdave said:
would say its all over yet, Islam is probably my only decent bowler and he usually takes all his wickets at the death.

Hmm, need a replacement for Keane
My success since i started has had to do with Gravey batting, sure the 2 batsmen in and the next one should be able to score, but i doubt ill get a 50 out of them. They cant bat against anyone that can bowl overarm.

EDIT

8.3 W Islam to Maughan
Pushing hard for the run, fantastic pick up and throw by Heather, Maughan was some way short of his ground.

Liam Maughan (478605)
RH Batsman, RFM Bowler, superb batting form, superb bowling form, changeable
A steady player with strong leadership skills and woeful experience.

Plays For: bobisback
Nationality: England
Battrick Rating: 11,930
Wages: £712 p/w
Stamina: competent Wicket Keeping: woeful
Batting: respectable Concentration: competent
Bowling: worthless Consistency: proficient
Fielding: feeble

how much would he sell for?

Last edited: