• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2nd Test, Lord's, London

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I had decided Buttler has a more punchable face than Root or Roy. Just looks a complete ****.

Then he stood there having a giggle with stokes when a bloke got sconed and confirmed it for me. Arsehole
Most of the English side have very punchable faces. Woakes is kinda cute tho

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I think next test England should drop Archer, promote Wokes to opener and swap Ali with Leach.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
I had decided Buttler has a more punchable face than Root or Roy. Just looks a complete ****.

Then he stood there having a giggle with stokes when a bloke got sconed and confirmed it for me. Arsehole
objectively wrong

i have no idea what the mitigating circumstances could possibly be but ben stokes is clearly entirely at fault and somerset still > all

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ah well, better than it could have been. Though worse than it could have been with Smith under a cloud now.

Broad has bowled very well.

trundler

Bit of a wonder how England still managed a lead. Broad has completely turned his bowling around lately.

Hope England cop it.

morgieb

Why did Bairstow just hug the umpire?

Very fun session. Time looks like the enemy of the game but with both sides having extremely fragile batting lineups (and Australia now probably without Smith) it's interesting to see how this game progresses. Are England prepared to lose to win?

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
Smith our for less than 140. Victory for England there.

Paine some runs to distract from Wade like keeping.