• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** 4th Test at the MCG

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
I'd think it'd be hard to run a team when Stuart I don't give a **** Broad is a senior player and so-called example to the rest of them. He's been ****ing atrocious this tour.

Bayliss would do really well to piss him off, not sure if Broad is popular enough that it'd cause a ripple however. At least Anderson puts in at times, even if he sooks about sledging and bizarrely pinpoints false weaknesses in a side on track to clean sweep his.

I know it's tossed around too much in sport but this England side should be up there as one of the worst in Ashes history.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I think it's time England start poaching some overseas talent again
Someone should do an analysis of the success each England team has had based on the percentage of their players that have been born overseas. I have a strong feeling that the more English-born players in the team the worse they generally do.

TheJediBrah

Warner has been a bit disappointing really. Last time he batted on the first morning of a Test in Australia he was 100 by Lunch

Bloke with four Ashes series wins in his career is un-coachable now. Mad levels of blame avoidance.
really? You think it's unfair to blame the player himself and it's actually mainly the coaches fault? Pull the other one

Last edited:

Spikey

This is all so pointless. Sack Bayliss as coach tomorrow and just retain him as someone who can give pre match speeches about intent to the one day team. There's absolutely no end game here.
mate the end game is not getting steve smith out there

TheJediBrah

Bancroft just blocking half volleys from the crease, leaving half trackers through to the keeper

Just get out ****

TheJediBrah

Anyone else think the expression "high price on your wicket" is misused? Surely the currency that matters in the discussion is runs, and if Bancroft's wicket was only worth 26 runs (whereas Warner's is 96 and counting) then how can you say that Bancroft was the one "putting a high price on his wicket"? The more runs you make the higher the price surely

Daemon

Was that Graeme Swann who said it's almost a relief when you get out while struggling at the crease? Very poor mentality. No wonder he went back home.