• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 1st ODI at the MCG

ajdude

International Coach
"coulter-nile goes down to fine leg for the first time in his Australian one day career"

this is his debut i guess

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
"coulter-nile goes down to fine leg for the first time in his Australian one day career"

this is his debut i guess
I also liked how it was his first time except for the time he just did it before he bowled.

91Jmay

International Coach
Would have liked to see Hales given a go opening here. Bell not a long term ODI player for me.

Ball swinging but Root doing his patented 'miss out on filth' routine again.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Solid start for Root, making sure he's there for a long haul so England only have to bat once.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah go away Root, I don't want to dislike you so go home please before I start to.

Why the **** has Nick Knight come out, have we not had to suffer enough this winter?