• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Third Test at the WACA

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
that's such good bowling. who does he overtake nufers?
Siddle is now up to 177 Test Wickets. Only 71 bowlers have taken more than that figure but SIddle is now level with Sarfraz Nawaz, Angus Fraser and Morne Morkel.

Great opening partnership for us, looking very good..

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Great comparison of the Warner dismissal in the 1st innings and the boundary in the 2nd innings.

No one complaining when Warner actually executes his shot properly.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Siddle is now up to 177 Test Wickets. Only 71 bowlers have taken more than that figure but SIddle is now level with Sarfraz Nawaz, Angus Fraser and Morne Morkel.
Is Morkel breaks clear of him again soon will you make a post about it to keep us updated, or will you sweep it up the rug until Siddle breaks level again and then make another post about him climbing up as if he's achieved something new?

Spark

Global Moderator
England in danger of letting Australia set up a total far easier than they should. Not even making them work for it at the moment. Although it's not easy when you're a bowler down.
I think they're just totally shot. Completely deflated.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Is Morkel breaks clear of him again soon will you make a post about it to keep us updated, or will you sweep it up the rug until Siddle breaks level again and then make another post about him climbing up as if he's achieved something new?
That is a good question. I think that I will just make a further comment saying he has surpassed X but has fallen behind Morkel.