• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Third Test at the WACA

91Jmay

International Coach
I am with you, I am getting sick of this, I just want to see the English get totally annihilated 5 - 0 after all the pain we have been through ever since they won the Ashes in 2005 (and only then because McGrath was injured.).
I see you were recovering from your lobotomy in 06/07 then.

SpofforthLohman

U19 12th Man
Look, if you honestly think that England are chasing down 500 with 6 wickets in hand then you are living in a genuine alternate universe.

EDIT: Really not sure about this whole bouncer tactic though. Nick him off, ****s
No I don't think they can do it but if I have learned anything about these Australians it is that they can snatch defeat from the jaws of victory and make it seem like an everyday occurance. I have not forgotten how pathetic we were just a couple of months ago, that was the worst ever Australian effort I can think of.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
No I don't think they can do it but if I have learned anything about these Australians it is that they can snatch defeat from the jaws of victory and make it seem like an everyday occurance. I have not forgotten how pathetic we were just a couple of months ago, that was the worst ever Australian effort I can think of.
Didn't watch the recent tour of India then?

Spark

Global Moderator
So you've been watching cricket for about five months then? Good to see.

Pull your head in ffs.

SpofforthLohman

U19 12th Man
The Aussie team was pathetic for the last few years, if they don't choke this time it will be the biggest and most shocking form reversal in the games history. I hope it keeps up.