• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test at the Adelaide Oval

Spark

Global Moderator
That's a pretty decent shot

EDIT: Wow, look at that bottom hand come through. More than a whip than a pull

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
Ok so i thought the talk of 5 zip was premature but now it's definitely on. If you get blown away on Roadelaide then you're going down hard without weather.

Trott wasn't going well but his loss opens up the middle order to early batting. Roots not a 3, Stokes isn't a 6 and Prior can't buy a run. With Cook having issues the runs basically have to come from KP and Bell. Got to think Stokes and Prior batting for thier places in the team. They might want to be loyal but they can't afford Stokes at 6 if they do. Prior probably should be at 8 or lower.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Spikey, are you Corbin Jennings? Got a follow request from him. Says he's a Young Lib, so I'm wary.

Hooksey

Banned
A Lillee-like performance from Johnson. Enough said.

Australia obviously only resting its bowlers for the coup de grace.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Did I hear well known narcissist Shane Warne giving tips on having balance in your lifestyle a few minutes ago?

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
"Chris Gayle has been every bit as good at test cricket as he has at T20"

Did Mark Taylor just say that? fmd

JontyPanesar

U19 Vice-Captain
Ever since that UAE series where Monty came back, he has been quality. Everyone likes to deride him for this or that. Aside from the crap fielding, he has bowled well and batted acceptably when required to.