• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ashes Trivia

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Howe's order is incorrect if you use the logic that is used for numbering England players. Which surely you should.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
What do they use for numbering England players that debut in the same test?
The alphabet.

Which I don't really agree with tbf. I'd have it in order of when you either bowled or batted. So in this case because we lost the toss at Brisbane I'd list Anderson ahead of Cook. Which obv he would be alphabetically but you see my point. Possibly.

This is really important.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Watson is 2nd, Warne 3rd on that particular list. Top place scored over 1,000 Ashes runs, never tonned up.
Marcuss Trescothick has scored the most Ashes runs this century without a century, Shane Warne moves into 2nd place after Shane Watson's ton today. Who is now in 3rd place?

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Haddin has a couple. Broad and Swann not bad shouts, Phil Hughes has a couple of 50s.

Geraint Jones hit an 85 once :unsure:

Haha just looked up the answer. Would never have got it.

Last edited:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Name the top ten Ashes runscorers this century, in order, including number of runs, average, strike rate and FCA.

Please note - I only have the list and their tallies so will take your word for it on the rest