• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test at The Oval

Riggins

International Captain
What time frame do you murder Shane Watson before the Brisbane test to get the best out of the the boys?

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
How common are the Aussie guys names these days without the likes of Usman and Ashton.

I challenge anyone who is 20+ years old to not know at least one person with these names:

David, Chris, Shane, Michael, Steve, Brad, James, Peter, Mitchell, Ryan and Nathan.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Cracking? I don't know about that.

For what its worth (about 5 cents) I'm struggling with Mitchell the most. I can't think of any ****ing Mitch.