• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Coverage in Australia

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
A big relief this was being shown on GEM as I refuse to subscribe to the biggest shame in cable television known as Foxtel..the broadcast wasn't great as they kept missing deliveries due to their annoying ads and the dumbo sitting at the studio next to Tubby Taylor but I guess I should not be complaining, at least they are broadcasting a series that is not taking place in Australia for once.

And HD/SD? Big difference mate, big difference.

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
Big couple of days coming up. New tv delivered tomorrow and Foxtel install on Saturday. Haven't seem hd cricket before so should be good.