• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test at the MCG

hazsa19

International Regular
Now Australia have played alot of terrible cricket this winter, but that beats the lot. Absolutely disgraceful, Hughes ought to be shot.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
FFS, both openers going along well, two and a half days to bat. Yeah, pushing the ball straight to a fielder and calling a single is a real smart move Watto. What a twit.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Blaming Hughes for that is harsh. He should have said no, but Watson called him through. His fault.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
FFS, both openers going along well, two and a half days to bat. Yeah, pushing the ball straight to a fielder and calling a single is a real smart move Watto. What a twit.
There's probably a fair chance that Watson didn't even call or at least not loudly. He needs to learn from Clarke who screams his calls.

hazsa19

International Regular
Blaming Hughes for that is harsh. He should have said no, but Watson called him through. His fault.
Both of them then. Hughes wasn't paying attention and he didn't even get a dive in. We saw yesterday how valuable the dive was.

Also interesting to see Prior took the ball in front of the stumps, Hilfenhause took the ball closer to Perth yesterday before taking the bails off.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Disagree strongly. There was always a run. The Prince is terrible at backing up and it nearly got him run out in the first innings as well.
And let it be noted that I'm as big a Prince fan as I am a Watto fan.
Yeah I know you're a huge fan of both, but you're definitely wrong here. Hughes only stuttered for half a second. You're playing to save a test match. You don't run when you hit it straight to Trott's right hand.

Ruckus

International Captain
This match just couldn't be more ****ing annoying. Bowled out for a ****ty score, and then finally when the openers are looking good for the first time in ages, there is a bloody run out. I wouldn't give a **** about us losing, because it's inevitable now, but at least go down fighting without ridiculous dimissals...****!!!