• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test at the MCG

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Tremlett definitely deserved a wicket after how he bowled yesterday for no reward, noticed Watson mentioned his spell in his interview last night.

chalky

International Debutant
I liked that interview by Watson. He came across as honest and straightforward, hardly a "Twatto".
Agreed was very impressive considering the situation he seemed like he was really hurting also. Charles Colville described the interview as "sending Mike Atherton to shoot Bambi".

dfx-

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
No chance, I want him and the rest of the commentary team to just start gloating till the cows come home tbh. :laugh:
That's something I noticed on here yesterday...about putting Australia out of their misery..

Surely the misery is a good thing:)