• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Third Test at the WACA

Spark

Global Moderator
Swanny still keeping his chin up, I see.

Swannyg66 My sprinkler today was for a group of Aussie lads on the hill who asked me to do it. If it offended anyone I apologise.

Swannyg66 If it did anger you, then may I suggest you try and discover a sense of humour? I believe they're on sale at bunnings warehouse.
about 5 minutes ago ·
I did see that and chuckled. Lolling at the Bunnings reference.

Spark

Global Moderator
Yeah I've loved the niggle in the test. Been a top-drawer test match this. And not just because we're winning :cool:

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Yeah I've loved the niggle in the test. Been a top-drawer test match this. And not just because we're winning :cool:
Yeah, would agree. & obviously it's not beacuse England is winning...

Pitches with life>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>roads. Fact.

TumTum

Banned
:laugh: fear me (or my posts, whatever)

Ferguson has been really awesome recently. Shame he couldn't convert more starts in FC but he looks a real talent.

G Rot

Cricket Spectator
What's wrong with Ferguson?
Nothing wrong with ferguson except his annoying habit of getting out after a good start... Khawaja has much more potential though and his technique is much better suited to test cricket...

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Nothing wrong with ferguson except his annoying habit of getting out after a good start... Khawaja has much more potential though and his technique is much better suited to test cricket...
Ferguson's technique is actually much more suited to Test cricket than Khawaja's; his problems (although very significant) are largely mental IMO. I'd definitely pick Khawaja ahead of him but it wouldn't be based on technique.