• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Third Test at the WACA

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
In that case UDRS should be used all the time. Otherwise that was just unfair.
What you are saying is that the UDRS should only be used to judge one decision. Does that mean we don't judge the no-ball decision? That is the first call the umpire makes.

The merit of using UDRS for every call is for another discussion I believe.

Spark

Global Moderator
Here's an interesting one. If it's umpire's call, is it out or not? Nice point made by Warnie there.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I really want Hussey to be the next wicket to fall. The only time we've got Haddin cheaply was when Hussey was out before he got in. Getting Hussey out gives us a great chance of being set about 320, IMO.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Here's an interesting one. If it's umpire's call, is it out or not? Nice point made by Warnie there.
I was wondering that myself.

Anyone know the email address for the sky sports team and I'll mail it in, try and get myself mentioned on TV :ph34r:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Smith looks a joke outside off right now. Dead set. And this pitch is doing **** all. He'd be fodder if the ball is moving.

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Steve Smith is giving me some nervous jitters ATM. I'm willing to give him a chance as currently his main competition in North, Ferguson, Khawaja and Dave Hussey made 2, 0, 21 and 0 in the last couple of days.

White made 60 :)

Speersy

U19 Cricketer
Smith looks a joke outside off right now. Dead set. And this pitch is doing **** all. He'd be fodder if the ball is moving.
Playing the 45 degree bat shots a bit like Clarke, just searching for the ball. Play straight! or horizontal:)