• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Web Fantasy Cricket - Ashes 2009 Forum Competition

James

Cricket Web Owner
Cricket Web's Fantasy Cricket

Ashes Public User Competition

Key: 1246784728

Steps to enter:

1) Register an account
2) Login
3) Click "Add Team" and select a team for the Ashes 2009 competition
4) Click "User Comp. - Join" and enter 1246784728 in the top textbox and click Join and you'll be apart of the Cricket Web Forum Fans sub-competition as well.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Tenth. Clark's non-selection hurt me. Plus my batting of Hussey, Hughes, Bopara, Cook & Pietersen (c) underperformed TSTL. Skillfully avoided the centurions. :cool:

Best performer North, which is a shock.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
5th. I have Strauss, Hussey and Hughes who all made 10 or less with the bat. Monty Panesar was also dissapointing with only 8 points on a turning pitch.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Well now that all is done i would like to congratulate Martyn Corrin on his wooden spoon, a fine effort of 685 points over 5 tests and a solid 56% of my score :p