• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ashes Avatar Challenge

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
If England win this series or more than 1 test in this series, I will have the player of the series of their team as my avatar.

pasag

RTDAS
If England win the second test, I'll have the man of the match in my avatar till the start of Perth.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Dravid said:
If Warne goes for over 150 runs I will have an avatar of him from that match with the text 150+ runs!

If England win the ashes I will have an avatar of them through out the world cup
Pay up son.

Chubb

International Regular
I vowed last night that if Collingwood made a double century I'd put "Good Old Collingwood Forever" in my sig, a not too original play on the ARF club song. So there we go.

Hoggy31

International Captain
I'll get in on it:

If Giles takes 3 or more wickets for the whole test, I'll have him as my avatar for a month.