• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who is switching sides?

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Jono said:
Probably since he was abused non-stop about it, and decided he didn't want to cop flak anymore?

SS why are you changing sides this time by the way?
Hey, I've never once abused him for it, and I wasn't asking him aggressively. Just wondering is all

I remember SS saying he supported Australia last time because England were playing better cricket so Aussie were underdogs...or something. Must be to do with that!

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Jono said:
Probably since he was abused non-stop about it, and decided he didn't want to cop flak anymore?

nah mayn that crap, that abuse means nothing, i guess i decided not to because well the patriotism i had towards England during the football world cup had me thinking that even though i admire the aussie cricket to team & i'll always support them, check who is the next big thing etc, England is #1 so for Ashes clashes i'll just support good cricket.

Dydl

International Debutant
Not changing, probably never will. I'm supporing Australia, but hope for an intense series like 2005, which could go either way.

Salamuddin

International Debutant
aussie said:
nah mayn that crap, that abuse means nothing, i guess i decided not to because well the patriotism i had towards England during the football world cup had me thinking that even though i admire the aussie cricket to team & i'll always support them, check who is the next big thing etc, England is #1 so for Ashes clashes i'll just support good cricket.

You just just detect which way the wind is blowing and go with the flow don't you, my friend ? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Jono said:

Oh, just some attitudes of certain australians ****ed me off, where I always liked most English I've met. Nothing more substantive than that really.