• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

19th Match - India v Australia (27th March)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Pro-tip for today's game: The India-West Indies women's match will precede the India-Australia men's game, and both will be played on the same strip. Punters wanting to make sense of the pitch for the big game may follow the women's match and then factor in ~40 overs of wear and tear.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Pro-tip #2: It pays to check the schedule before booking Batman vs Superman tickets, to avoid ending up as the idiot who manages a perfect overlap between the two. I may or may not be speaking from personal experience.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Pro-tip #2: It pays to check the schedule before booking Batman vs Superman tickets, to avoid ending up as the idiot who manages a perfect overlap between the two. I may or may not be speaking from personal experience.
The movie is supposed to be ****. So cop that on the nut fella

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Nah, I'll be DVRing the game and watching Lex lose his hair instead.

Ind v Aus is the new Ind v SL anyway.

Gob

International Coach
Think i just want to watch Nolan's trilogy again so i can stop hating batman

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
hell i guess i'll try to stay up for this. hope kohli tears faulkner apart and then chokes and loses the game for india

LightningStrike

U19 Debutant
I can't believe I'm having to support Australia - as I don't want to see any more of those home fixed wickets.

Also they've got the funniest and campest Nation anthem. LOL!