• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

First/Group Round - Group B - Scotland, Zimbabwe, Afghanistan, Hong Kong

kaori

Cricket Spectator
Red hill,
HK ' s dynamic wicketkeeper batsman is 44 year old.he played 2 limited over game for Australia. Mark Chapman pile up runs in NZ's domestic.he is 18, Babar Hayat born in Pakistan, he is exciting batsman to watch once he passes 10.Recently he still looking for his first run in India.he is my favorite ever since he hits big century vs England test team.

Bombay born Kinchit shah great player in Australian club cricket.Anshuman Rath had good record as batsman.

kaori

Cricket Spectator
Red hill
C.J Campbell I am talking about (44 years) he scored 46 other day in warm up at Nagpur.march 10 ind.vs w.i. warm up .i will post some matches here later on
I think Pakistan set to play vs Bengal xl. On 12th and vs NZ on 14 all warm up.(12 player per sides game )

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Lol Hamilton Masakadza..that's out

He's also captain.. Chigumbura dropped him from the side not a long time ago

Last edited:

cnerd123

likes this
I dont get why Campbell is bowling when we have Rath, Chapman and Nadeem in the lineup.

Just slow fulltosses and half vollleys.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Target is 159 - slow wicket and not the smallest ground - so Zimbabwe has the upper hand but HK are definitely not out of this

Stapel

International Regular
Since there is, once more, not a iota of anticipating news, rumours, or pub-club-or-office talk in the Netherlands on the WC cricket, I'll ask a simple question here:

Do we have DRS this WC?

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
I'm not sure playing Campbell is the right direction for Hong Kong. Will he play after the WC? Maybe it's good for entertainment value but HK should be investing on players thinking about long term. Even if Campbell does well here, I don't see how it's bringing any good to HK. His experience will be definitely valuable to the rest but he can do that too as part of the support staff. I think he should be in the support staff rather than playing the matches.

turnstyle

State 12th Man
I'm not sure playing Campbell is the right direction for Hong Kong. Will he play after the WC? Maybe it's good for entertainment value but HK should be investing on players thinking about long term. Even if Campbell does well here, I don't see how it's bringing any good to HK. His experience will be definitely valuable to the rest but he can do that too as part of the support staff. I think he should be in the support staff rather than playing the matches.
Tons of experience, media savvy, good for sponsors, one of the best 6 bats in the country. Who would you replace him with?