• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Whom You Are Going To Support In The T20 World Cup?

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
Obviously NZ. While I wouldn't have picked any of Boult, Southee, and Williamson in the squad as I don't think any of them are in our top 15 or 16 T20 players, it would be nice for us to get the W and Boult and Southee to happily retire from all forms of international cricket.

Otherwise, anyone but India, England, and Australia.

Of the top sides with a chance I would be very happy if the Saffas or Sri Lankans won.

Of the minnows I really like the Dutch and am disappointed Zimbabwe didn't qualify, although am pleased for Uganda. Geographically I feel an affinity for PNG and am interested in following USA now that Corey Anderson is playing for them. If not for injuries he could've been a white ball great.

FBU

International Debutant
South Africa (Tristan Stubbs player of the tournament)
or the West Indies.