• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Zealand v Scotland at the Ring of Fire, Dubai-- 11/3 Wednesday (D), Match #32, Group 2

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Phillips is one player that NZ would really like to find form, as he can score fast. Hasn't quiiiiite made the full transition to international level yet though.

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Well, thank god for Guppy's customary liking for lower-ranked attacks. Scotland had really done well up to the halfway mark.

White Ball

State 12th Man
I would be tempted to get Sharif on for one over as he has 2 left. Try snd get Guptil out then save one for later

Moss

International Vice-Captain
I would be tempted to get Sharif on for one over as he has 2 left. Try snd get Guptil out then save one for later
Think they've held him back too far. Easy to say in hindsight I supppose, but should have probably gone for the kill after the Conway wicket.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Guptill properly struggling here.

Looks like he's blowing out of his arse.

Not affecting his hitting though. Took Sharif to the cleaners.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Poor Guptill having to exhaust himself by hitting so many 6s.

Meanwhile Phillips has used the middle of the bat just once this whole innings.

White Ball

State 12th Man
Very good score and innings from Guptil but it’s on the cusp of being chasesble needs a good partnership up front