• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Men or Mice

Gerhardvh

Cricket Spectator
After Sunday's performance by the Proteas and believe me I am a big fan, I am totally disgusted. I got up early in the morning to watch the match. South Africa did not do badly except for Parnell and stupid strategic decisions. What I want to say is, I don't care if they loose a match, but where is the die hard attitude, where is a player who can say and lead from the front. If the side put up a fight and still lost I would be proud, but to be humiliated in such a foolish, no guts performance really irks me. Come on Proteas just show some guts, be men not mice.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah I know what you mean, I'd be totally spewing if England ever put in such a lackluster performance.

Sarun

U19 Debutant
They needed to be ahead in the first place to even choke (unless you meant their favorite status over India before the match).

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Dunno Adders, they're undefeated without having the opportunity to play any minnows like UAE or England yet.