• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* - Final - India v Sri Lanka

Who will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Advantage Sri Lanka, winning the toss and batting - won't gift them the game by any means but I'd certainly haved opted to bat first. Interesting to note the Sri Lankan line-up, no Mendis or Chamara Silva - thats buggered my CW fantasy team!

cricman

International 12th Man
Tossgate :ph34r:

That Value of that Coin just went up 10fold on ICC Auctions I bet

Would make the final that much better if Lanka can post a daunting total

cricman

International 12th Man
Sangakarra has stuffed Dhoni.. He shouted Tail in the 1 st toss and lost it .. You can hear it in on air.
- Vaughn on Twitter

oh boy, this is going to get a life of its own

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Dammit lost the toss. Oh well. Sreesanth is a massive gamble. He could quite easily lose it and cost us big time.

Dissector

International Debutant
Yeah a huge toss to lose. Only fair though. SL had to chase in really difficult conditions in the last final and had to chase in the qf and sf so they deserve a bit of luck.

Chasing a big total against them in a big final will be a massive ask though. Somehow or the other we have to hold them to a reasonable score.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Please no mention of illegal streams or asking for them either. Thanks.

Enjoy the final everyone :)

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i'm predicting one 15 or greater run over as well as one 2 wicket over from Sreesanth tonight. should be fun

Teja.

Global Moderator
Spark, I imagine most Indians are watching with friends.

Sree looks determined and his seam position looks steady today. So exciting.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Good stuff I must say. Ideally India would want wickets. But MS also knows the best time to score is against the new ball. So he wouldn't mind this too much.

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
Good luck to both the teams. I don't care who wins as long as Zak doesn't overtake Afridi's tally of wickets.

Sedate start, is the ball swinging?