Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 284

Thread: Gilchrist a cheater?

  1. #16
    Cricketer Of The Year JASON's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    At Work
    Posts
    7,558
    http://www.muralifans.com/messages.htm

    ^ ^ ^ This page on the contrary has messages from all over the World ,but the vast majority are Sri Lankans or Brits .

  2. #17
    Cricketer Of The Year JASON's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    At Work
    Posts
    7,558
    http://clearblogs.com/muralifans/417...+the+Best.html

    ^ ^ ^ ^ Is this You Fiery ..

    If not someone who really has issues and needs therapy to get over his anger and hatred like you..

  3. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Whangaparaoa, Auckland
    Posts
    10,872
    Quote Originally Posted by JASON View Post
    http://clearblogs.com/muralifans/417...+the+Best.html

    ^ ^ ^ ^ Is this You Fiery ..

    If not someone who really has issues and needs therapy to get over his anger and hatred like you..
    No, I'm good thanks

  4. #19
    Hall of Fame Member Smudge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Deep, deep south
    Posts
    16,661
    Quote Originally Posted by JASON View Post
    Not surprisingly , the majority of posts there are from Australia, while some others have taken Assumed names such as "George Bush" or an assumed Indian Name such as"Vijay" to pretend otherwise...

    You must find this page quite therapeutic, eh, Fiery
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiery View Post
    I do Jason, I do
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiery View Post
    This is the best part of this site
    Quote Originally Posted by JASON View Post
    http://clearblogs.com/muralifans/417...+the+Best.html

    ^ ^ ^ ^ Is this You Fiery ..

    If not someone who really has issues and needs therapy to get over his anger and hatred like you..






    What am I laughing at again?


  5. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Whangaparaoa, Auckland
    Posts
    10,872
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltman View Post





    What am I laughing at again?
    Me, I think

  6. #21
    School Boy/Girl Captain
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    sydney
    Posts
    156
    The half squash ball in the glove does appear to provide more bouyancy (releasing stored energy into the bat)...and enables Gilly to get the mis hits over the in field and even to the boundary. Clearly introducing a foreign object is contrary to the rules.

    Checkout the video evidence at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuC5QxaO4rY

    There is signifcant noise on all cricket forums about this matter - but the silence in the Aus press is deafening (What a surprise!)

    Gilly or not, Sri Lanka were clearly not destined to win this cup - with the rub of the green going against it. For example, when the rains came down and the umps called for an early drinks break at 16 overs (scheduled break was at the half way point of 19 overs), SL were 105/1 - at the same stage, Aus were 98/0.

  7. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Whangaparaoa, Auckland
    Posts
    10,872
    Hang him, I say

  8. #23
    Virat Kohli (c) Jono's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    55,070
    Quote Originally Posted by pasag View Post
    Lol, who cares? I could link to plenty of idiotic sites and forums, supporting any country and team with stuff ten times worse.
    You could just take a walk down to Windy Hill.
    "I am very happy and it will allow me to have lot more rice."

    Eoin Morgan on being given a rice cooker for being Man of the Match in a Dhaka Premier Division game.

  9. #24
    State Captain LA ICE-E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    1,973
    well if ear peices aren't allow than i think this is a fair debate then. Cause the squash ball ins't a protective gear. It's a permormance enhancer kind of so hmm...

  10. #25
    RTDAS pasag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Looking for milksteak
    Posts
    31,678
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    You could just take a walk down to Windy Hill.
    Rest In Peace Craigos
    2003-2012

  11. #26
    Cricket Web: All-Time Legend andyc's Avatar
    Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion!
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Canberra
    Posts
    23,856
    Quote Originally Posted by shehanwije View Post
    The half squash ball in the glove does appear to provide more bouyancy (releasing stored energy into the bat)...and enables Gilly to get the mis hits over the in field and even to the boundary. Clearly introducing a foreign object is contrary to the rules.

    Checkout the video evidence at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuC5QxaO4rY

    There is signifcant noise on all cricket forums about this matter - but the silence in the Aus press is deafening (What a surprise!)
    Haha. There's been nothing said in any reputable media outlets because it's pretty much the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Do the players have to get ICC sanctioned underwear before they can play international matches now?
    Quote Originally Posted by flibbertyjibber View Post
    Only a bunch of convicts having been beaten 3-0 and gone 9 tests without a win and won just 1 in 11 against England could go into the home series saying they will win. England will win in Australia again this winter as they are a better side which they have shown this summer. 3-0 doesn't lie girls.

  12. #27
    State Captain LA ICE-E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    1,973
    Quote Originally Posted by andyc View Post
    Haha. There's been nothing said in any reputable media outlets because it's pretty much the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Do the players have to get ICC sanctioned underwear before they can play international matches now?
    their underwear doesn't work as a performance enhancer though.

  13. #28
    RTDAS pasag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Looking for milksteak
    Posts
    31,678
    Quote Originally Posted by LA ICE-E View Post
    their underwear doesn't work as a performance enhancer though.
    Um, why not? It could be an awesome pair of underwear that makes you feel great and heaps comfortable and because of it you go out there and hit a hundred. It's the same stupidity as this. Would expect this sort of discussion on cricbuzz tbh, absolutely dire.

  14. #29
    U19 Captain Trigger_Tiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    The Tower of Omens
    Posts
    613

    .....

    Quote Originally Posted by LA ICE-E View Post
    their underwear doesn't work as a performance enhancer though.
    It does!.....in 2017 it does!

    Well, this is outrageous! Sri Lanka has hence won the match fair and suare!
    A squash ball? The moment I heard it I jumped off my seat!
    Now what we need is the ICC to take away the Tropy form Australia hand it over to Sri Lanka. Warn the Australian team, fine Gilchrist and then actually think of the idea that Gilly used!

    Hmm.....cricket gloves + squash balls = money for ICC....and start their own line of Equipents !

    SL are the winners and the Aussies the losers!

    Further more! Gilly knew before hand that there would be problem with the lights and that the innings' would be shortened and so he went for uber-attack! That is inhumane .....he should be fine !!!!!
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    High on energy drinks, studying for exams, HAD to make a post !
    Prowling tiger crouching low
    Ready to unleash its lethal blow
    Its eyes on the mighty prey
    Today the hunter will become the hunted!!!!!

  15. #30
    State Captain LA ICE-E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    1,973
    Quote Originally Posted by pasag View Post
    Um, why not? It could be an awesome pair of underwear that makes you feel great and heaps comfortable and because of it you go out there and hit a hundred. It's the same stupidity as this. Would expect this sort of discussion on cricbuzz tbh, absolutely dire.
    no it's not, what you're saying is like comparing taking an energy drink to say steroids well there has to be a limit

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Is it time for Gilchrist to give up ODIs?
    By Mister Wright in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 27-04-2007, 03:45 PM
  2. Kumar Sangakkara and Adam Gilchrist
    By PhoenixFire in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 17-12-2006, 10:56 PM
  3. Is Adam Gilchrist an overrated test batsman ?
    By Salamuddin in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 24-09-2006, 11:27 PM
  4. Adam Gilchrist - how good is he?
    By Francis in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 157
    Last Post: 02-04-2006, 12:40 PM
  5. Gilchrist should retire from ODIs...
    By Mister Wright in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 27-01-2006, 05:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •