• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Watson wins fitness battle

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Didn't mind Voltman's tbh, mainly for the image I got of ban-land, with Rodgie still being dire.
Fiery > Rodgie TBF.

And the only thing I can ever imagine these days in ban-land is 1,341 BLEs... 8-)

Well, and this bloke. Plus the Camel56 types, on reflection...

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
It generated several pages of discussion. Can't have been that bad. Reading back through it, I'm loving the sanctimonious claptrap from several members who have since had time on the sidelines for their own little indiscretions.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
It generated several pages of discussion. Can't have been that bad. Reading back through it, I'm loving the sanctimonious claptrap from several members who have since had time on the sidelines for their own little indiscretions.
Haha, "time on the sidelines"...

I wasn't saying it was bad - not in my taste, but I'd guess you'd know that. I was simply looking for something to use as "2nd" and that was one of your more controversial gags.