• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Which Keeper will Record the most Dismissals?

Which Keeper will Record the most Dismissals?

• Total voters

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
8-)???????????

And quite why some names get caps and others don't and all except Sangakkara get a first-name is something of a mystery to me...

Corli

U19 Cricketer
I'm been loyal (even after last night) and saying Boucher. If he doesn't get a lot of dismissals, it'll be the bowlers' fault and not his. I also think Gilly will take quite a few dismissals.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
8-)???????????
Most message boards have 8 - ) (without spaces) as the equivalent of :cool:

I used to get confused with that, and instead of the cool glasses smiley, would use the roll eyes one, and it'd either not make sense, or sound pretentious.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
I went McCullum - if Bond fires he will get alot of catches - Nixon will get alot too i think.

pup11

International Coach
Though the pitch conditions in the Caribbean are still a mystery, if they are anything close to being helpfull for fast bowling then i see Gilly getting a lot of catches because aussie fast bowlers get a high percentage of their wickets behind the wicket.

**c Gilchrist b McGrath**, one the most deadly wicket-taking combo in the history of cricket.

Mahindinho

State Vice-Captain
Nah, it's not going to be one for the quicks. I'm going to stick with Sangakkara -- he'll always get a couple of stumpings as well as a few nicks from the spinners.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Most message boards have 8 - ) (without spaces) as the equivalent of :cool:

I used to get confused with that, and instead of the cool glasses smiley, would use the roll eyes one, and it'd either not make sense, or sound pretentious.
Just goes to show, I guess - click unless you are 100% sure of what your keyboard is creating...

Corli

U19 Cricketer
**c Gilchrist b McGrath**, one the most deadly wicket-taking combo in the history of cricket.
Agreed, but 'c Boucher b Ntini' is even more deadly - 71 dismissals vs 'c Gilchrist b McGrath' 70 dismissals. Though the Aussie pair's wickets have been cheaper.

pup11

International Coach
Minnows would do very well to get through the likes of Vass,Malinga and Maharoof.

Then they can think of facing Muralitharan.