• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How to watch cricket in Canada and North America

Status
Not open for further replies.

chipmonk

U19 Debutant
I just called Rogers, they will be covering the whole WC on "Cricket plus" for C$ 179.99. I think this may be the best deal we in canada have.

Anyone knows anything differently ?

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah I just called them up as well... Damnn, I thought it would be for cheaper. But yeah 180 isn't bad.

Hey adharcric is your deal better? Btw, now you don't feel so bad do you, cuz' 180 is probably more expensive than your deal. :laugh:

adharcric

International Coach
That's great news. Mine should definitely be cheaper - I'd say ~ 50 bucks but let's see. I'll let you know when I find out.

FRAZ

International Captain
Hey Turbs ! so CBN won't be showing it ( rogers 640 channel)?
I guess so it means I gotta switch to channel 498 and 577 both or any one of them ?

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Nahh, CBN isn't showing it.

It's the new channel Cricket Plus that is. But since there will be a maximum of 2 matches each day, I think that's why they have 2 Cricket Plus channels, in order to broadcast both of them. Not entirely sure on that, might wanna' check with Rogers.

But, I am guessing, if you order the WC package for 180, you'll get both those channels.

Last edited:

FRAZ

International Captain
Nahh, CBN isn't showing it.

It's the new channel Cricket Plus that is. But since there will be a maximum of 2 matches each day, I think that's why they have 2 Cricket Plus channels, in order to broadcast both of them. Not entirely sure on that, might wanna' check with Rogers.

But, I am guessing, if you order the WC package for 180, you'll get both those channels.
holy !!!
man I can eat for 3 months with that sort of money . Well I am going back to wipe off dust from my good old satellite reciever!!!

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
holy !!!
man I can eat for 3 months with that sort of money . Well I am going back to wipe off dust from my good old satellite reciever!!!
:laugh:

Ilegal satellite recievers usually don't work for the WC matches. That's what happened last time.

Check with adharcric if you're not willing to pay 180, he says he has something for about 50 bucks less. :)

HowsThat

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Yeah I just called them up as well... Damnn, I thought it would be for cheaper. But yeah 180 isn't bad.

Hey adharcric is your deal better? Btw, now you don't feel so bad do you, cuz' 180 is probably more expensive than your deal. :laugh:
Thank You much for ur post, i needed the info badly.

Can you also please tell me that do i have to get a satellite and and receiver to be able to watch the matches? thats probably going to cost me more, as i don't have a single receiver.Some ppl told me that it will cost me 300-400 $, that sounds alot.Plz lemme know.

James

Cricket Web Owner
This forum is not the place to be discussing illegal ways of accessing cricket coverage.

Take it some place else.

Forum Rules said:
Note: Illegal activities - Don't go around posting about your illegally obtained music collection, linking to video clips which are in breach of some copyright, or suggesting people download software illegally. Don't talk about how you enjoy the odd bit of cocaine or where to buy a nuclear bomb in the black market... you get the idea.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.