• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

SKY New Zealand -not showing non NZ Preliminary games

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
:laugh:

:huh: It's still quite a few expats, mind. What do you do to drive 'em all away...?

Is it those NZ journos we hear so much about?

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Our press is meek in the grand scheme of things. :p

New Zealanders just feel the need to travel, particularly as we're tucked away in our own little corner of the world. Some left, particularly to Australia, in the mid-1980s as interest rates soared, and the steady procession to Australia has continued in the last 20 years.

thierry henry

International Coach
Pretty stupid to move to Australia imo, they're still tucked away in the middle of nowhere, and the place is full of Australians. Don't understand it myself.

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Wonder if Sky NZ is planning to show the unfinished Australia v West Indies match or SA v SL game or both ?

Going by their past performance, I suspect they will probably show Australia v West Indies and not bother with SA v SL :ph34r: , Does anyone know ?

meatspx

U19 Cricketer
I was planning on watching the last innigns of Aus vs WI, switching between the other game's first innings.

Perhaps this feat of 'technological logic' is too much for Sky TV as they have only the Sri v SA game scheduled for tonight. Hopefully it just isn't updated yet. $70 for Sky each month should dictate they will show both games.

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
I was planning on watching the last innigns of Aus vs WI, switching between the other game's first innings.

Perhaps this feat of 'technological logic' is too much for Sky TV as they have only the Sri v SA game scheduled for tonight. Hopefully it just isn't updated yet. $70 for Sky each month should dictate they will show both games.
I wouldn't mind switching between both , but if they are going to show only one match I would rather SA v SL , obviously because I am a Sri Lankan...:)

But I hope you are right and they show both on different channels.