• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

World Cup Avatar Challenges

Hoggy31

International Captain
If Hogg averages more than 30 with the ball for the whole tournament, then I'll have the first in's (preferably an Englishman, and not andmark) choice. If he averages less than 30 with the ball, this person has to have Hogg for a month.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Chaminda_00 - Well after five losses in a row and injuries coming out of their arses. I think its the right time to challenge any takers to Australia getting minnow bashed by Holland or Scotland aki NZ U19s v Nepal U19s. So basically when Australian lose to either Holland or Scotland that poster will have to have Scotland or Holland celebriting their win.

So any takers im happy to change my avatar to what ever the poster wants.

FaaipDeOaid - (Regards Chaminda_00) I'll take that challenge Tharmi. Shane Watson is the avatar if Australia win both games by comfortable margins. If either game goes close I'll change my avatar to something related to the offending team, and if they win I'll have them celebrating. Not sure what qualifies as close, but I'm sure we can make a judgement at the time.
I can't believe how crap Holland and Scotland played, one of them should have got over 200 if not beat the Australian.

Oh well Watson on my avatar. I tired to find the pic of him after his hundred in Pura Cup Final, but i can't find it. Anyone know where a pic of that is. I like this photo but i prefer on of him batting, as he is batting all rounder.

EDIT: Found it, this will do until Watto scores his first hundred or Sri Lanka win the World Cup. Both likely to happen within the next month IMO.

Last edited:

pasag

RTDAS
If RTD makes over 50 in the match against Scotland, I'll have him in mine for a month, thereby removing the Ponting one which I've come to love, tbh.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
If Hogg averages more than 30 with the ball for the whole tournament, then I'll have the first in's (preferably an Englishman, and not andmark) choice. If he averages less than 30 with the ball, this person has to have Hogg for a month.
Not taking up the challenge myself (already involved in a few, though am looking rather good there) but you must surely put Hogg back after said challenge if you are to lose it?

Borcich-minus-Hogg is unthinkable.

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
If RTD makes over 50 in the match against Scotland, I'll have him in mine for a month, thereby removing the Ponting one which I've come to love, tbh.
*prays that RTD does make 50*

If Scotland win against Holland, I'll have a picture chosen by a scot or steds :sleep:

steds

Hall of Fame Member
*prays that RTD does make 50*

If Scotland win against Holland, I'll have a picture chosen by a scot or steds :sleep:
Haha. I'll go that. You can have Ryan Watson. If Holland win, you can pick the successor to Paul Cooke if you want. Can't get any worse.

Steulen

International Regular
Thanks to RTD scoring a 50 against SA, I won't have to change my avatar into an England- loving one. I'll start thinking about a new challenge.