• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Kapil Dev launches the official perfume of the 2007 World Cup

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
How long before we have an Official Jelly and Official Carpet-Manufacturer of World Cups...

Butterteeth

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
old news....

Oh my God...sorry!!

Forgive me for not trawling through all the various threads on this website to see if this had been posted before.

Yes I know it was back in December.
I hadn't seen anything about it before - and I think its bizarre and rather funny - so was moved to post something about it. The humourous aspects of cricket always catch my eye.

Congratulations on upping your post count by 1. Maybe you'll win an award?

Now if you don't mind, I'm off to buy some perfume.....

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Forgive me for not trawling through all the various threads on this website to see if this had been posted before.
TBF it's not remotely as difficult as that - to find-out whether something had been posted before all you'd need to do is clicky the little search, use "search titles only", and keyword "perfume".

No trawling required...

Butterteeth

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Well....well....but......oh alright then.

Apologies for my outburst.

(...still means that I have to make an effort though.....can't someone else do it?)

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Anybody know when they're announcing the Official Adult Diapers of the Cup? I'm about to go and stock up and I want to make sure I'll be snug in the appropriate brand of plastic.

LA ICE-E

State Captain
so whats wrong with making money? if they can get money from official wc perfume thats fine no one said making money was wrong

C_C

International Captain
so whats wrong with making money?
HA!

I hope you realize that these perfumes, eye liners, lipsticks, etc. get tested on bunny rabbits before they get shipped to stores.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Not if people campaign enough against it and make such products unpopular enough for organisations like I$C$C to want to distance themselves from organisations that support animal-testing...