• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Outstanding Player of the WC '07

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'm picking a couple of the older guys to have pretty big tournaments, mainly Lara, Inzamam and Tendulkar. Out of the other guys I'd like to see Yuvraj Singh and Upal Tharanga do quite well. For the bowlers I think the slower guys could play a big part, Gayle, Symonds, Vettori etc.

Tomm NCCC

International 12th Man
Mahela Jayawardene - Sri Lanka are going to do well in the Windies and there will be one man being the driving force. i believe Mahela will be that man

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Batsmen:
- Tendulkar
- Graeme Smith
- Sangakkara

Bowlers:
- Nel
- Lee
- Murali

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
BATSMEN:

- Gayle
- Ponting
- Hussey
- Tendulkar
- Lara

BOWLERS:

- Lee
- Murali
- Ntini
- Bond (once fit)
- Asif (if not banned)

Tomm NCCC

International 12th Man
If I'm to nominate a bowler, I reckon young Mitch Johnson will be coming on strong in the Windies

oz_fan

International Regular
Batsmen:
- Gayle
- Lara
- Tendulkar
- Inzy
- Jayawardene

Bowlers:
- Pollock
- McGrath
- Lee
- Jerome Taylor
- Murali

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Batsmen:
-Michael Clarke
-Andrew Strauss
-Mahela Jawardene
-Ricky Ponting
-Stephen Fleming

Bowlers:
-Lee
-Johnson
-Vettori
-Steyn
-Taylor

cricistan

Cricket Spectator
if mohammed yosuf continue his performance like this he will not be the best player of world cup but also the best batsman of 2007!