• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

World Cup Betting

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Tikolo and RtD with the bat have been won by us Fuller. Just need Johnston and Nafees to lift for Ireland and Bangladesh, and Leverock to pull something out of his chunky arse today.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Continued my hot streak - won another hundred odd dollars last night, including $36 on the last wicket of the Australia-RSA game being a bowled dismissal. :p

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Tikolo and RtD with the bat have been won by us Fuller. Just need Johnston and Nafees to lift for Ireland and Bangladesh, and Leverock to pull something out of his chunky arse today.
Yeah. I'm confident on Nafees and Mortaza, and not I think Leverock and Morgan can do it too. Johnston is the one I can't see catching up. He'd need a freak performance somewhere, like a five wicket haul against Bangladesh, and for the other bowlers to struggle.

Had my best individual win of the WC last night, as my bet on Aus, SL, WI and NZ to top the four groups paid off at $8.80. Only had 5 on it, though.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Leverock didn't do it in the end, probably screwed over a bit by the shortened game, but he finished three wickets shy anyway so I doubt it would have made a difference.

365 have the odds up for all the top team performers again though, so I've put a couple more longshots down at $1 or $2 a piece. That one was quite fun.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Though our 15k multi is gone, I've still got my Mortaza + Tikolo + RtD one. Mortaza is now 1 wicket behind Razzak, but I reckon he should get in front eventually.

Last edited: