• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group C - New Zealand, England, Kenya, Canada

Kriketer

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Ya Davidson 'll break his on record of fastest century to beat England, and ll remind NZ of 2003. Always expect the unexpected ^_^

meatspx

U19 Cricketer
I saw on the weather channel that there is a tsunami forcasted for the tournament in March.....Martin Crowe has even mentioned that the players will be given the option of not traveling. Stephen Fleming will probably stay home, Hamish Marshall will captain the side.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I saw on the weather channel that there is a tsunami forcasted for the tournament in March.....Martin Crowe has even mentioned that the players will be given the option of not traveling. Stephen Fleming will probably stay home, Hamish Marshall will captain the side.
Right...

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
We have a late contender for the Inzy...!!!!!!!!!

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Sheeesh, is all I can say to that.

It's only 1 finger, but well... not sure it's a sacrifice I'd be willing to make... can't make the call, obviously, I don't know what it is to think you're playing in a World Cup then think you're not... etc.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
That was a fairly-irrelevant little-finger, though... IIRR on his left-hand.

And not having it wasn't his choice, I might add!

Chemosit

First Class Debutant
I think that this group could wind up being very close, especially if the Test teams are arrogant and do not take the Associates seriously.

I had the pleasure of watching the WCL and both Kenya and Canada are much better sides than they were 4 years ago in terms of both preparation and overall technique. Beating either England or New Zealand is still a big ask, but both sides have several potential match-winners rather than just one or two.

If Kenya can beat Canada, I can see them going on to upset either England or New Zealand, despite the current form both Test sides are enjoying.

Regards the perceived old age of the Kenyan squad, they are actually a pretty young team with most players under 30. Expectations are for about 80% of the team to still be around at the next WC.

I am confident this group will produce at least one upset. I am hoping that upset means Kenya go through...