• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Blignaut goes mental

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
Damn, Andy Blignaut is going crazy 54 off 26 balls with 8 fours & 2 sixes, even if Zimbabwe lose this...Blignaut could be playing one of the best innings of the World Cup. Excellent batting.

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
Blignaut's innings ends at 54. A good knock which may give the Zimbabwe bowlers something to bowl at, unfortunately they needed him to stick around for another 2 or 3 overs & push it up to 250-260 which looks unlikely now.

Eclipse

International Debutant
ohh what an innings that was!!!

This guys is a sepurb talent and man he can hit the ball hard.

those pull shots he played were off Gillespie were no way near off the middle and they both almost went for six. They would have been huge if he middled them.

Those people who likend him to Klusener are dead right but I think Bilgnut can hit the ball harder.

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
And now Heath Streak destroys Brett Lee!
I remember Heath Streak doing this to NZ in 2000 when Zimbabwe pulled off that brilliant 2-1 series victory.

I think at Eden Park he hit a career best 75* and it was one of the best innings I have seen from a lower order batsman.

Eclipse

International Debutant
I must say very well done by Zimbawe it looks like they will get close to 250 witch looked a mile away at one stage.

I am really pleased for them and now hopfully we can have a good game.

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Exciting batsman yes, and quite a promising Test bowler but he lacks accuracy in ODIs. He needs to work on this. His current average of over 40 and figures of 0-53 in the match against Australia show this. At least he's got time on his side though :)

krkode

State Captain
That was quite a superb fight by Zim. They batted respectably and the Aussie batsmen didn't just plum them for runs, like one would expect, because they did take some 47 overs to make it too...

Good job, Zimbabwe!