• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Reports - Round 7

Rich2001

International Captain
In an announcment from the deep south today the South Australian Manager Brendon Goff has declared that he has found an untapped resource of player talent down in the pole....
Goff named 4 players in particular which impressed him and his troops in the nets yesterday...
Jack Frost, I.M Freezing, R.U Cold, and B.Chilly were all selected to participate in the net practice sessions held by the SA Cricket Association, and all four impressed the staff that much that they will be invited to the SA academy to train with the team.......
LOL...Have to see how well they do in the future!
LOL very good GB, hope they enjoy the suuny weather in Australia

Slats

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Will do my Report 2nite when i get home from work....
For my Brilliant win over Bugssys Blues....
:D :D :D :D :D