• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

All Star Series Discussion - One Day

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Well a great day greeted the players of the United Kingdom and est of the World All Stars as they come together at the Cricketweb Stadium to battle it out for the One Day All Star Title..

The pitch looks great with plenty of runs in it, but also will offer a bit for the bowlers.

The captains of both teams stride are in the centre for the toss....

Kade Harvey call head for the UK...

Heads it is, Uk have elected to bat first....

The crowd is ready and we now await the players for this HUGE clash!!!!

United Kingdom vs Rest of the World - THE FINAL

Graham

3rd Umpire
Congratulations Age - you've avenged last season's defeat!
However the humble pie doesn't taste too bad. We were twice undone by a useful last wicket partnership in the series.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
lol, its a good thing i kept our batting deep, Hamblin averaging like 40 and Cush and Troughton both well over 20 do mean our batting goes all the way down, a great game though, could have gone either way, great effort by our guys to get obver the line. Tributes have pored in for Klusener, who was carried off the field by club team mates Sharath and Madanagopal. a great way to end his brilliant career :)

nibbs

International Captain
all i have to say is **** you Hemp, **** you, right in the ear. why couldn't you play like this during the regular season. i think you have got a terrible attitude son
and i wish you all the worst at Kent.

nibbs

International Captain
Neil Pickup said:
Nothing, nothing at all like his boss..
dam right. if it Warwickshire was made up of a team nibblet's we'd most likely be in division 1 by now. dam, i'm glad he's gone. he's nothing but a one trick pony. these young hot shots just don't understand what they do to managers with this kind of shizzle.

Last edited:

ash chaulk

International Captain
nibblet said:
all i have to say is **** you Hemp, **** you, right in the ear. why couldn't you play like this during the regular season. i think you have got a terrible attitude son
and i wish you all the worst at Kent.
You tell him scribe