• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

brilliant idea but!!!!!!

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
blewett just had a brilliant idea but i dont know if its possible or not, ur mate has a pbm, what about a super series

top 3 teams from each play a round robin to c who just is the greatest side

know that would be good, what does everyone else think ????????????

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
It may be a possiblilty....
Ill have a chat to him when i can and ill get back to you.....

Rich2001

International Captain
blewett just had a brilliant idea but i dont know if its possible or not, ur mate has a pbm, what about a super series

Would that be top 3 from each of the Div 1's or 3 from each of WCC Div 1&2 vs Div1&2 of GB mate's? :confused:

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
thats not very nice.
gb whats wrong with u :D
Just a bit of Friendly :(! competition...

;) ;) :D :D

Would that be top 3 from each of the Div 1's or 3 from each of WCC Div 1&2 vs Div1&2 of GB mate's? :confused:
As for the super series, my mates comp is a 4 Day comp with only Pura Cup teams so we may have to wait till we get a 4 Day comp going but we could make it the top two from his league up against the two division winners in ours....
:D :D :D :D