• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Retirement

David

International 12th Man
Unfortunately I've decided it is time for me to retire, due to a waning interest in the sim due to various events in real life. I feel its best to get someone new in who is interested in managing Leics in the sim.
Cheers Blewy for creating the sim and allowing me the opportunity to participate in it.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
No worries mate, im glad you enjoyed it...

Jason can i get Cometer's Email address from you again...

Cometer if you see this you can have Leicestershire...

Email me...

Cloete

International Captain
Blewy said:
No worries mate, im glad you enjoyed it...

Jason can i get Cometer's Email address from you again...

Cometer if you see this you can have Leicestershire...

Email me...
blewy what if a current manager wants it?

i'm not saying i do... but maybe lower teams would like the opportunity?

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
Sad to see another person leave WCC.:(

As Blewy said however, glad you enjoyed it. Hopefully you can still stick around CW anyway...

David

International 12th Man
I'm definitely not leaving CW, just felt with my current lack of interest it would be better for the team to be managed by someone with a bit more fire in their belly. Who knows, I may even sign up for a new team sometime again if I feel I have the interest in doing so.

NikhilN

International Regular
The Argonaut said that me and Cloete are the next one on the list so if you dont mind cloete can I have Leics and you take Jamaica? I dont mind if you want Leics but I would like Leics too