• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Games

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Just to clear up as there was a bit of a mix up last night, i had to urgently go out so games were delayed, when i did get to start them i realised what time it was and that i had to get up at 4am to come to work today so i postponed the matches and have now completed them all and they will be sent out tonight when i get home...

Some very interesting results....

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
please note if you haven't already the error at the start of season ground conditions - should be 3-3-5, if it wasn't changed for this week dont worry

Thanks