• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

About The Record Viewer

Paid The Umpire

All Time Legend
G'day I have just finally got the record viewer working and it is great, bar two things.

** The stats for previous seasons are done (but hey i know my team sucked last year so why do i need more proof.)
** Is there a way that the trade deal screen can be made into either a html or notepad file?

Other than that thanks.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Sriram is rather busy with exams etc at the moment, but once they are finished i will be talking to him to try and get a few improvements, the records viewer will be one of the priorities...

David

International 12th Man
It still doesn't work, so getting that fixed would be nice, yes.

There was a thread round here somewhere with the problems people were having with it but it appears to have disappeared?