• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Managers of new teams

deckard

U19 Captain
This question, or more like a request is mainly for GB cos he makes all the decisions and stuff. Once the new teams are put together, like the squads and stuff can the current managers get first pick if they r interested using the process u used for Qld and other teams where managers have left.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Ok originally i wasn't goin to but if anyone is interested in any of the new teams leave a note here and it will be considered....

Rich2001

International Captain
Originally posted by deckard
I might be interested but i would have to see the teams first....
If you give us some indictation then we can rush that team through, plus I know half the teams have already been done, so your choice could be among them...

Or are you talking more general, look at all the teams and decide?

[Edited on 14/12/02 by Rich2001]

deckard

U19 Captain
Originally posted by Rich2001
Originally posted by deckard
I might be interested but i would have to see the teams first....
If you give us some indictation then we can rush that team through, plus I know half the teams have already been done, so your choice could be among them...

Or are you talking more general, look at all the teams and decide?

[Edited on 14/12/02 by Rich2001]
Well at the moment im really only interested in the WI sides.....but if one of the other sides are pretty good then i wouldnt mind them. But i would have to see the sides first before i commit....plus it will also depend on how i think Canterbury will go for the rest of the season.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Well if u were to want one of the new teams i would need to know in the next fortnight at least, cause the new guys will be starting their little round robin comp within the next month...

Rich2001

International Captain
Deckard... not the stats, but here is a list of the players for both WI clubs... give you a chance to at least spot the stars

Guyana

Colin Ellsworth Laurie Stuart
Ramnaresh Ronnie Sarwan
Shivnarine Chanderpaul - Canterbury
Mahendra Veeren Nagamootoo
Gavin Hylton Nedd
Jermaine Cleavon Neblett
Carl Llewellyn Hooper - Yorkshire
Kevin Godfrey Darlington
Homchand Pooran
Keith Fitzpatrick Semple
Lennox Joseph Cush
Nicholas Alexander deGroot
Ricardo Mohammed
Travis Montague Dowlin
Vishal Nagamootoo
Zaheer Abbass Haniff
Andre Ricardo Percival
Andrew Gonsalves
Azemul Haniff

Jamaica

James Clive Adams
Wavell Wayne Hinds
Courtney Andrew Walsh
Nehemiah Odolphus Perry
Ricardo Lloyd Powell
Robert George Samuels
Ryan Orlando Cunningham
Audley Algan Sanson
Shane George Bancroft Ford
Tony Orlando Powell
Brian Samuel Murphy
Carl Wright
Christopher Henry Gayle
Delroy Simeon Morgan
Denville McKenzie
Dwight Hugh Mais
Franklyn Albert Rose
Gareth Rohan Breese
Laurie Rohan Williams
Mario Dimitri Ventura
Matthew George Sinclair
Marlon Samuels
Leon Vivian Garrick
Keith Hugh Junior Hibbert
Daren Brent Lyle Powell

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
unfortunatley the jamaican side is not as strong on paper as it looks by the quality of teh players, players like Ricardo powell and Marlon Samuels are not that great on paper at all