• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

WCC Signup Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
If Liam aint interested, then i being Mash's 1st XI manager would be delighted to offer 2nd XI manager position to Liam.

DCC_legend

International Regular
Email sent to Liam using his yahoo account. The think the MSN on his sign might be wrong, or i stuffed up. I probably stuffed up.

EDIT: Just read his sign up, Ethan if you want you can directly appoint him as your 2nd XI manager. And just teach him the ropes. You don't need someone to go through the formal sign up, if your appointing them yourself.
Oh right, cheers.

He's managing the 2nds now.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
will keep ya posted mate. looking to hgetit back up and going and we are just in the transitional stages but will keep ya posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.