• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Website - Updated

Rich2001

International Captain
Hey all

I have updated almost every page on the website (apart from the draft), I have started to upload the pages but due to having to upload around 75 pages it will take about 30-40 mins.

Rich

Rich2001

International Captain
Ok that's all of it done now :D

Graham I know you have kept all the transfer info etc upto date, so if you see any mistakes could you let me know, thank you

And to all the rest if you find any mistakes/broken links etc, could you leave a message here.

Thank you

Graham

3rd Umpire
On the draft page:

Somerset were given P.Worthington, not C.Van Der Gucgt.

D.Kenway went to Colts, not Lancashire.

Haven't checked out team pages yet, but will do so.

Rich2001

International Captain
Originally posted by Graham
On the draft page:

Somerset were given P.Worthington, not C.Van Der Gucgt.

D.Kenway went to Colts, not Lancashire.

Haven't checked out team pages yet, but will do so.
Thanks mate

I'll sort them out tommorow as I off to bed now :cool2:

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
Looks awesome as always mate...

I need to update a few things on the Umpire's page...how do you want me to do this??

Rich2001

International Captain
Originally posted by Eyes_Only

I need to update a few things on the Umpire's page...how do you want me to do this??
Thanks Eyes :D

And send the info however is easy for you,

- MSN
- U2U (If it's a small amount)

Or if you just want small parts edited just let me know, which parts and with what

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
Originally posted by Rich2001
Originally posted by Eyes_Only

Thanks Eyes :D

And send the info however is easy for you,

- MSN
- U2U (If it's a small amount)

Or if you just want small parts edited just let me know, which parts and with what
I'll have to email it to you mate....I am no longer on MSN and it will be too much to U2U to you!!

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
what happened to last years batting stats and bowling stats etc

on the team home page

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
they will be done mate just prioritising things so i can get this season up and running 1st...
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D