• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Games

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Ok Guys,

Some games have been done....

However i didnt get time to do them all.. So i will complete the rest tonight..

If people are online i will do live games for them, however i cant give a time as to when they will be done...

After they are done i will post all results on the forum for this week as i dont have everyones email addresses...

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
OK Guys,

The rest of the games will be run from 10pm Sydney Time 2nite... Anyone wanting a Live sim can be there..

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Sounds good. Will you be starting from Div 3 or Div 1? The Chaser's on a little after 10, you see.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Mister Wright said:
Thanks for the live sim Blewy. Was exciting! :D
Yeah, good stuff, although a bit too exciting for my liking. Would've much preferred an innings victory!